The Western States Regional Joint Board (WSRJB) is a growing, progressive union of 10,000 workers at industrial laundries, warehouses, and other jobs in California, Arizona, Nevada, and New Mexico.
We are part of Workers United, a North American union representing 100,000 workers, with over 100 years of history fighting for the working class as UNITE!, the International Ladies Garment Workers Union (ILGWU), and the Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union (ACTWU).
We are affiliated with the Service Employees International Union (SEIU), North America's fastest growing union, representing over 2 million workers. We are stronger together!
As union members, we win positive change through joining together, negotiating contracts, and taking action. We win much more than betters pay and benefits. Take a look at some examples of what WSRJB members have won at our workplaces:
- A voice at work
- Job security
- Respect and dignity
- No harassment or discrimination
- Guaranteed raises
- Health benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Heath and safety protections
- Immigration protections
- A voice in politics
- Mauricio Vasquez, Regional Manager
- Maria Rivera, Secretary Treasurer & CA District Manager
- Carla Lovely-Brown, AZ-NV-NM District Manager
- President: Jessica Castillo, L. 289, Las Vegas, NV
- Recording Secretary: Maria de Leon, L. 75, Bakersfield, CA
- Sergeant-at-Arms: Eliseo Ligorria, L. 52, Los Angeles, CA
Regional Vice Presidents
Guadalupe Tristán, L. 75, San Jose, CA
Erasmo López, L. 482, Los Angeles, CA
Clara Rosales, L. 52, Los Angeles, CA
Lilia Villagrán, L. 2711, Albuquerque, NM
Lisa López, L. 289A, Phoenix, AZ
Humberto Hernández, L. 2732, Phoenix, AZ
- Ernesto Muñoz, L. 711, Henderson, NV
- José Jaramillo, L. 512, Los Angeles, CA
- Paul Guiffre, L. 289T, Tucson, AZ
- Francisco Castaneda, L. 3, Oakland, CA
For more information: You can reach your union by calling 213-385-0271, or by e-mail at wsrjb(at)wsrjb.org.